Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer
Here at Xiatech, we believe that a great work-life balance leads to a contented and productive team. We enable all our teams to work remotely in order that they enjoy the flexibility and freedom to work at a time and place convenient to their lifestyle. Of course, when it comes to the serious stuff of doing business, everyone at Xiatech makes themselves available and delivers to a high standard.
Using the latest in Open Source, Microservices, Big Data and Cloud technologies, Xiatech has developed Xfuze, an innovative Hyper-Integration Platform.
Xfuze (Hyper-Integration Platform – Xiatech) provides organisations with three core capabilities in a single platform:
- Real-time system integration
- Real-time, single view of data
- Real-time, actionable insights, including predictive analytics
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Xiatech, you will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining machine learning models to solve real-world business problems. You will work on a variety of projects, both internal greenfield roadmap items as well as customer-facing, using a variety of machine learning libraries and tools, including Databricks.
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and develop ML solutions to meet those needs
- Implement ML models using Python, SQL, using all the classic ML libraries (Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, Keras, XGBoost, AutoML, etc.)
- Deploy and maintain ML models on Databricks
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of ML models
- Stay up-to-date on the latest ML trends and technologies
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, building and promoting models to a production stage
- Strong proficiency in Python, SQL, and most of the classic Python ML packages
- Experience with Databricks
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with clients of all levels of technical expertise
- Experience with MLOps
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (e.g., BigQuery, GCS, App Engine…)
- Experience with ML frameworks (e.g., Spark MLlib, scikit-learn)
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Experience with open source software development
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) or computer vision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Energetic & driven
- Problem solver
If you receive an offer of employment, this will be conditional upon satisfactory completion of a right to work & identity check, a reference check and a basic criminal record check for any unspent convictions.
If you would like the opportunity to join an established UK-based Software as a Service organisation who believe in using the latest leading-edge technology to drive business growth, please enquire now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Xiatech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We have an awesome Talent Acquisition Specialist, and exclusive terms signed with a Recruitment Agency. We’re unable to work with other recruiters at this time so please don’t reach out regarding our roles.
Please apply via Workable.
Subscribe to The Hyper-Insights Newsletter
Discover the benefits of a Hyper-connected business with infinite possibilities. Bringing the latest news and tips to your inbox from our expert team.