Product Owner (Xfuze platform)
Here at Xiatech, we believe that a great work-life balance leads to a contented and productive team. We enable all our teams to work remotely in order that they enjoy the flexibility and freedom to work at a time and place convenient to their lifestyle. Of course, when it comes to the serious stuff of doing business, everyone at Xiatech makes themselves available and delivers to a high standard.
Using the latest in Open Source, Microservices, Big Data and Cloud technologies, Xiatech has developed Xfuze, an innovative Hyper-Integration Platform.
Xfuze (Hyper-Integration Platform – Xiatech) provides organisations with three core capabilities in a single platform:
- Real-time system integration
- Real-time, single view of data
- Real-time, actionable insights, including predictive analytics
Working as part of the Xiatech platform group the Xfuze Product Owner will act as the voice of Xiatech’s customers, both current and future. They will be responsible for understanding our customers’ challenges and ensuring our platform can meet their needs and translate those into consumable epics and stories for the technical team.
The Product Owner will work with the Product Steering Group to incorporate the needs of the Xiatech platform business partners by providing solutions that accelerate the Go To Market for both parties.
The Product Owner will align with stakeholders across our business to define and align the platform roadmap to proactively meet the needs of our target market and our clients needs.
- Alongside the team, deliver working software incrementally and build a solid software platform with features supporting the needs of Xiatech customers.
- Maintain the product roadmap and deliverables, ensuring that it reflects changing customer needs and market conditions, aligned with the overall business strategy
- Define and prioritise the product backlog based upon the product roadmap, client needs, ensuring that the delivery team has a clear understanding of what needs to be delivered and in what order.
- Provide a single point of contact for stakeholders (internal and external) representing their interests and ensuring that their needs are being met through the full Software Development Life Cycle process.
- With the team, the Delivery Lead, the Principal Engineer, Director of Product and Architecture and management and other team members, reach decisions and provide guidance ensuring that the team is focused on the right priorities and delivering high-quality work.
- Gather requirements, create epics and user stories with acceptance criteria and work closely with the team to refine and achieve a clear path, to ensure the team have well estimated stories and clear sprint goals
- Define success metrics for product, components, sprint and more
- Work in Agile and participate to Agile events and ceremonies (daily scrum, planning, retro, sprint reviews, etc.) alongside the Delivery Lead and the team, and help to create timelines and release plans
- Suggest ideas to improve ways of working
Your knowledge and experience
- The Product owner will have a technical background (no need to be able to code!) and be well versed into software data solutions with data movement, management and insight & analytics. Ideally knowledge of real-time event based integration.
- Must be able to work with software and data engineers on a daily basis and understand high level architecture, dependencies and main technical components.
- The Product Owner will come from a retail background having worked on omni-channel commerce (both digital and traditional), customer, supply chain, data & analytics projects or similar.
- The Product Owner will have at least 3-5 years experience as a Product Owner in either a retailer or product company who work within the retail sector.
- Experience with Agile and working with cross functional team
- Jira experience
- PO qualification e.g. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic & driven
- Capacity to learn
If you would like the opportunity to join an established UK-based Software as a Service organisation who believe in using the latest leading-edge technology to drive business growth, please enquire now by emailing Maddie@xiatech.co.uk
If you receive an offer of employment, this will be conditional upon satisfactory completion of a right to work & identity check, a reference check and a basic criminal record check for any unspent convictions.
Xiatech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We have an awesome Talent Acquisition Specialist, and exclusive terms signed with a Recruitment Agency. We’re unable to work with other recruiters at this time so please don’t reach out regarding our roles.
Please apply via Workable.
Subscribe to The Hyper-Insights Newsletter
Discover the benefits of a Hyper-connected business with infinite possibilities. Bringing the latest news and tips to your inbox from our expert team.