Senior Product Owner
Senior Product Owner
Here at Xiatech, we believe that a great work-life balance leads to a contented and productive team. We enable all our teams to work remotely in order that they enjoy the flexibility and freedom to work at a time and place convenient to their lifestyle. Of course, when it comes to the serious stuff of doing business, everyone at Xiatech makes themselves available and delivers to a high standard.
Using the latest in Open Source, Microservices, Big Data and Cloud technologies, Xiatech has developed Xfuze, an innovative Hyper-Integration Platform.
Xfuze (Hyper-Integration Platform – Xiatech) provides organisations with three core capabilities in a single platform:
- Real-time system integration
- Real-time, single view of data
- Real-time, actionable insights, including predictive analytics
As Senior Product Owner, you will be the primary point of contact for the client; mastering the ‘why’ and the ‘what’ to ultimately deliver value to our clients through maximising value from our platform. You will play a pivotal role in working with the client to understand their scope and requirements before articulating to the rest of the delivery team. Being able to engage with the client to consult, analyse, break down and describe solutions, processes, data entities and workflows is absolutely essential.
You will work closely with our:
- Delivery Leads who manage the milestone/delivery plan, sprints, timeline and process
- Architects to shape the technical architecture for the solutions. Although you may not be technical, you should have understanding of the basics (Cloud and data platforms, ideally in a retail environment)
- Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Testers, DevOps, to line up the work in a clear and organised way
- Consulting services team to share, build and demonstrate best practice in the ways of working
- Technical management team
- Understanding problems, opportunities and value add for the client
- Resolving issues as the first point of contact with the client
- Working closely with your Client Partner to forge and maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with the client
- Holding workshops to tease out requirements, agree scope and approach
- Proposing and describing solutions to maximise value to the client and that can be successfully and profitably delivered by the team
- Fostering and maintaining excellent relationships with the client at all levels
- Establishing and maintaining a roadmap of work
- Identifying opportunities and growing the account
- Analysing requirements, clarifying with the team and the client
- Building and prioritising a healthy backlog of work
- Prioritising the work and contributing to the planning of work with the Delivery Lead into sprints
- Writing Epics and User Stories in close collaboration with the Architect and the team including acceptance criteria so the team knows what good looks like (technical stories will be written by the Architects and the Engineers)
- Interacting with the Engineers on a daily basis to clarify tickets, answer questions and check that the solution matches the desired outcomes
- Gathering clarification and reaching agreement with the client
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to articulate and present complex information concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good working knowledge of systems and business requirements process
- Experience of working as a Product Owner, Senior PO or Senior Business Analyst on large scale integration or data projects
- Working within large business transformation projects within complex technical and cultural environments
- Highly experienced in communicating complex requirements to business leaders
- Working with senior business stakeholders, helping to shape thinking and strategy by providing support and educating in the art of the possible
- Agile methodologies in theory and practice
- Experience of working with large scale, high volume, real-time data, applications and cloud infrastructure
- A strong passion for, and experience of working within a data-driven environment
- Digital Transformation programmes including eCommerce replatforming, ERP implementation or similar
- Knowledge of integration technology, architecture and design principles
- Direct Product Owner experience in an Agile environment
- Energetic & driven
- Problem solver
If you receive an offer of employment, this will be conditional upon satisfactory completion of a right to work & identity check, a reference check and a basic criminal record check for any unspent convictions.
If you would like the opportunity to join an established UK-based Software as a Service organisation who believe in using the latest leading-edge technology to drive business growth, please enquire now by emailing [email protected]
Xiatech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We have an awesome Talent Acquisition Specialist, and exclusive terms signed with a Recruitment Agency. We’re unable to work with other recruiters at this time so please don’t reach out regarding our roles.
Please apply via Workable.
Subscribe to The Hyper-Insights Newsletter
Discover the benefits of a Hyper-connected business with infinite possibilities. Bringing the latest news and tips to your inbox from our expert team.