Exclusive Dinner Event: Business Value of MACH Results
We are excited to announce the date and agenda for our exclusive evening event in central London, where we will unveil the global results from the world’s first survey to quantify the business value of MACH technologies.
- Date: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm UK BST
- Location: The Hoxton, Shoreditch, London
During the evening, you will hear a panel discussion involving executives from Xiatech, OneStock, The Gym Group, Costa Coffee and The MACH Alliance, and learn what the findings mean for an organisation like yours to assess, invest in, benchmark and roll out the next phase of your digital transformation strategy by leveraging the power of MACH technologies.
- 6:30 pm: Arrival drinks
- 7:00 pm: Welcome with Jonathan Summerfield, CEO at Xiatech
- 7:10 pm: Why the future is MACH with Holly Hall, Managing Director at The MACH Alliance
- 7:20 pm: Panel discussion with Holly Hall, Managing Director at The MACH Alliance, Gordon Lucas, Global Technology Director at Costa Coffee, and Jim Hingston, Digital Product Director at The Gym Group
- 8:00 pm: Closing remarks with Johan Benoualid, Chief Sales & Alliance Officer at OneStock
- 8:10 pm onwards: Networking and more drinks & food!
Your attendance provides the opportunity to be one of the first to hear how your organisation can quantify the positive impact of MACH technologies based on a global survey of business and technology leaders.
The event is by invitation only, but you can submit your interest in an invitation below.
Date: 27 Sep 2023 - 27 Sep 2023
Location: Central London
Contact: Alex Green - [email protected]